Financing Remodeling Projects
Savvy home owners know that the best way to make their home-improvement dreams come true is not by using their own cash. People are beginning to realize that unsecured loans are one of the best ways for them to source their home improvement needs. An unsecured loan is a loan where your home is not used as collateral; you are able to get the funds you need right now to fund your dream home without jeopardizing your home or any other property. To allow our homeowners to use this facility we have partnered with EnerBank USA a full proof FDIC-Insured bank where are you deal directly with the bank, not through any middle man such as a financial company or a broker.
Click here to find out how much less you will pay with EnerBank!
Who EnerBank USA works with?
EnerBank USA loans are available only to fully authorized contractors that have been approved to offer payment options to their customers. To get started, all you have to do is give them a call and you have your answers in minutes.
The benefits of using this method?
• You’ll be able to get your Roof, Window, Siding, Entry Doors and Seamless Gutter project done right now instead of having to wait to save up money.
• You have several choices to complete the payment instead of having to pay for it all upfront.
• Overall it brings extreme financial flexibility. Instead of getting your money tied up in a huge project, you will have cash reserves when life brings on other emergencies. Many homeowners often face a lot of challenges when their money gets tied up into a large tool for window replacement project. A lot of people often get a line of credit where that interest keeps going up as time passes by.
Our partnership with EnerBankUSA assures that customers of Morris Renovations never have to face those kinds of issues.
• Interest rates are low and fixed – these rates are available to anybody with decent credit.
• You don’t have to put your house at risk. This is a unsecured loan.
• You keep your home Equity in check – our loans don’t interfere with your home equity line.
How does EnerBank USA compare against using your Credit card?
A lot of times many credit cards have interest rates that are on a promotion to attract customers to use it to pay for their home improvement projects. People fail to realize that these payments can be large depending on the type of upgrade you are making and often the promotion will end within a year or less. Leaving you with the much higher amount of money to pay at the end of the project.
• Our loans are very low and often much lower than the standard credit card
• Our loans are a fixed rate, no matter what happens your rate will never increase.
• You get to keep your Credit cards for other life emergencies – leaving your financial health much more liquid.